About Glyne D. Worrell
Attorney Glyne D. Worrell has been in practice for approximately 20 years. In 2001, he founded The Worrell Law Firm, and from the very beginning, Glyne has been committed to building a respected law firm based on the highest ethical standards, reasonable costs, and dedication to client needs.
Over the years, Glyne has tailored his practice to serving the needs of families and children, and is considered one of the preferred adoption and family law attorneys in the Dallas area. He is a CPS approved adoption attorney and has represented hundreds of clients in, private adoptions, CPS adoptions, and numerous other related matters.
He is a court-appointed ad-litem and children's advocate. The firm also handles other family law matters, including divorce cases, modifications of existing orders regarding conservatorship, support, and a variety of other matters. Glyne understands the sensitivity that is needed when approaching family law matters and he is dedicated to treating your case with the respect and compassion that you deserve.
Glyne grew up in a large family with five competitive and loving siblings. From an early age, his parents emphasized a focus on education and civic duty, and instilled in him the virtues of hard work and perseverance.
Glyne is devoted to his own family, his wife who is also a practicing family law attorney and two very active sons, Benjamin, age 11, and Nicolas, age 9.
Prior Work History:
• Senior Counsel, Penney Corporation
• Attorney, Hermes Sargent Bates
• Assistant General Counsel, Bank United
• Attorney, Bracewell & Patterson (now Bracewell & Gulliani)
• Vice President, First City National Bank (now JPMorgan Chase)
Memorable Quote: "It takes 20 years to be an overnight success."
• South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D.
• Outstanding Attorney Award, Top Male Graduate
• Assistant Editor, Corporate Counsel Review
• Judicial Internship, United States District Court, Southern District of Texas.
• Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas, B.B.A., Finance, Accounting.
• State Bar Of Texas, Real Estate Probate & Trust Section
• State Bar Of Texas Standing Committee On Racial Diversity In the Profession
• Dallas Bar Association
• J.L. Turner Legal Association
• Dallas Children's Museum, Board Of Directors
• Children's Chorus Of Greater Dallas, Board Of Directors
• Toastmasters International, Vice President for Public Relations
• Dallas Blueprint for Leadership, 2008
• Teaching Invitations
• Dallas County Community College, Dallas, Texas, Associate Professor, Business Organizations, 2005